Apersonal loan from IDFC Bank can be obtained quickly as a customer tries to find an instant personal loan to cover their unexpected expenses. IDFC Bank offers 3 types of personal finance products specifically designed for their clients, namely Direct Personal Loan (which the employee can conveniently borrow), Smart Personal Loan (which is a partial payment facility) and Personal Credit Balance Transfer Center (which holds the customer’s current funds in an IDFC bank loan account. Helps to integrate). IDFC Personal Loan can be used for a variety of purposes, including medical expenses, wedding expenses, travel, and personal purchases, and is also referred to as a multipurpose loan.
Table of Contents
Why choose IDFC Bank personal funds?
There are several benefits to using IDFC Bank personal loans, as well as special offers. Here are some reasons why you should apply for a personal loan.
- Affordable interest rates
- Immediate approval
- Easy paperwork process & 100% transparency
- Zero part-charge costs
- Flexible loan period, varies from 3 to 60 months
- There were no secret fees and processing fees were reduced
- Make a quick payment with cash in your account within 2 days
Criteria for IDFC Bank Personal Credit Eligibility
1. Salary buyers.
2. Minimum age is 24 years and maximum at maturity is 60 years.
3. Minimum regular monthly income is Rs. 25,000.
How to calculate the EMI of IDFC Bank personal loan?
EMI is the amount you definitely have to repay each month. Calculate EMI per month on IDFC Bank Personal Loan using India Lends’ easy and simple personal loan EMI calculator. Easy to determine and 100% accurate. Once you figure out what your EMI is, you can plan your budget and spend in advance.
EMIs and tenures are the opposite of one another. The following points should be kept in mind when you calculate the EMI for a personal loan.
- Personal loan amount.
- Personal loan interest rates.
- Term of personal loan.
- Repayment terms.
- Fees, penalties and other charges
IDFC Personal Credit Eligibility
To get a personal loan from IDFC, you must comply with the terms-.
- Salary purchasing persons
- Minimum age is 24 years and optimal 60 years at the time of financial maturity.
- The minimum monthly income is Rs. 25,000.
IDFC Personal Credit Balance Transfer
You can choose to transfer your current loans from various banks to IDFC Bank The benefits of shifting your credit balance to IDFC Bank are as follows:
- You can link any of your current financing to an IDFC bank loan account.
- Pay the consolidated EMI to a lender account.
- Save interest by getting the best rate possible when consolidating all your debts
IDFC Personal Loan Advance Closure
Personal loan repayment is allowed at IDFC Bank after the account holder’s 3rd EMI repayment. The fees associated with the review will be 3% of the exceptional principal amount, and the GST will certainly be an additional charge.
IDFC Personal Credit Level
Anyone can check their personal financial status by logging into the IndioLends app and click on Financial Status.
Personal loan fees and fees of IDFC Bank.
When getting a personal loan from IDFC, you can expect the following fees:
- Handling fees are 1.5% of the total amount.
- 3% down payment after paying 3 EMIs.
Experienced, qualified and decision-making professional with many years of experience as a Chartered Accountant. Hemant has helped him develop expertise in hiring, sales, customer relationship management and entrepreneurship in a variety of industries. Hemant holds a B.Com (Hons) from Delhi University and is a Chartered Accountant by profession.
Specialties: Accounting, Taxation, Corporate Law, Business Auditing, Entrepreneurship.